- school: please get a full night of sleep
- school: but don't forget to do 876543 hours of homework
- school: and study for tests
- school: be a well rounded student by joining clubs
- school: and participating in sports so you don't come home till 6pm
- school: don't be late for school
- school: but make sure you eat a full meal in the morning
- school: kids need a balanced diet
- school: here eat cardboard with red paint, it's called "pizza"
- school: if you don't type and double space your paper i'm not counting it
- school: but don't use the internet while doing homework
In celebration of Marc Jacobs’ series of limited-edition accessories in collaboration with the release of Stephanie LaCava’s memoir, An Extraordinary Theory of Objects (P.S.- 100% of proceeds will be donated to Child Mind Institute), we have created a timeless piece of our own. If your New Year’s resolution was to be more creative and start making things, get on it - the clock’s ticking! Crave for curiosities, scour your local flea market, toy stores or jewelry boxes, and get on board with a DIY that supports the theory that time flies!To create: Coat twelve plastic insects with silver spray paint. Once fully dried, adhere mounting tape to the back of each bug. Mount the clock dial in the desired place and stick each bug around at the correct hour. For extra precision, you may want to mark the hours with a pencil before mounting the bugs.
Page 1 of 31